Tuesday 21 April 2009

So Far

Wow!
It’s been a craaaaaaazy few months. i have not had time for myself and so many other things.
During an interview, when you are asked "what are your strengths?" i bet one of the things you said was "i am a self-motivated individual who can work under pressure and have the ability to multitask."
Boy was that put to the test these past months.

I have learnt to over multitask, over cut expenses, over motivate myself and those I supervise. It has not been easy. The crunch is really crunching on my ass in more ways than one. As we Christians say “I am rich.” Abi?

Something has been on my mind for about a week now. But let me ask this question. How would you feel if someone you dated at some time in your life and well, loved passes away?
I don’t think people think about this at all. I mean after he/she breaks your heart your friends tear the person apart all manner of sepe follows the person cuz they are trying to console you and all that.

Just this weekend my sister calls me up informing me her that her ex in Uni past on. He was married with a daughter barely 1 year old. What happened? Leukemia happened. At the age of like 31-32.
I remember him to be a very intelligent guy. A very funky & geeky guy. He loved his technology. He helped us assemble our very first PC. He was cool but it did not work out. I liked him. So now he is gone.
What does it mean?
What if she had married him?
Widowed that early?
Would she have been left alone with a child to look after?
Only God knows the answer.

2 comments:

Trésor said...

Yeah only God knows. And I am not sure it's good to ponder about such things before it comes up if not we would miss many experiences dat could be essential to the whole human process we are involved in.
ok now I am feeling philosophical. Who the heck do I think I am? Dr. Phil?

Splash said...

you cld be our very own Dr. Phil.
just royally adorn your fineself with a purple Sthetoscope and overall
;-)