Wednesday 22 April 2009

The Bridal Shower










My friend's getting married this May and as usual, (sing along with me), a bridal shower we must attend.

So, i thought and thought and thought as to what to buy her but the only item that came to mind was lingerie and I was only too sure that that’d be what she’ll be gifted with mostly.

A few weeks ago someone blogged about sex toys and that woke my brain up. I remembered accompanying a friend to a lingerie store and in the course of looking at each and every item they had to offer I stumbled upon some very interesting items.

I saw a silver opaque bottle, thinking it was like some fragrance thingy I picked it up to get a wiff. 0n reading the bottle it turned out to be a sensually wicked fantasy massage oil. Hmmmm! I liked. Going on I saw more interesting item like candy cock rings, nipple lick’ems and jelly willies. Also candy bikinis and bandages. Items nice enough to spice up any wedding night/honeymoon.
Decided to give her the oil cuz I did not want the guy ingesting anything that might affect him in any way.

As I though, tons of underwear but the gift I liked most was a book. I’m sure you’ve all guessed right. Yes “The Kamasutra”.
Applauds to the clever and thoughtful chic. She is definitely invited to my bridal shower. Though my friend is deft and well knowledgable in loving positions.

After the winning and dinning and games and gisting it was all over.
No freaking strippers!
I have never had the experience/pleasure of a live performance. It probably was a good thing cuz of late I’ve had sex on the brain.
I sleeping, I see images.
I wake, I remember.
At work, colleagues talk about sex.
Nothing passes them. . Sex is a hot hot topic it’s hilarious. There is always some pun. Say a word, phrase, sentence or make a sound and they will gladly interpret for you in colorful ways that will leave you blushing. The worst of them all are the married women.
Isn’t there any escape!
I am trying to stay clean here people!
Is there a crime in not having any in a while? But I must admit my stress level has been PRETTY HIGH of late.I guess I just have to count sheep.
annoyingly, our HSE Manager sent out like a bulleting thingy on work stress. and one of the ways of releaving stress is by making love.
He just had throw that in.
Apart from listening to music or singing that sounded like the ticket.

Ok. STOP!
it's not that bad.
100,99,98,97,96,95,...

2 comments:

ibiluv said...

why una no get strippers?????

nice gift u got her......

how bad can a candy ring be for his system?????

Trésor said...

loooollll
sex, sex, sex! all we want is sex!!
reminds me of secondary school except then it was- food, food, food. all we want is food.
but then wats actually the difference. you can leave without both but not for a long time. Go get ya kitty rubbed galfriend!!! lol!