Tuesday 20 January 2009

Whose Birthday Is It Anyway?


very good question.

it's my birthday!!!
yeah, i am 28 today and history is being made.
an Afro American is being sworn in as the president of the US of A!
yeah, you all know that but it's ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE!!! MAD!!!

my blog birthday was on the 16th.

totally forgot.

so i have 2 birthdays and a HUGE event in history to celebrate in January.

my older sister and younger brother had theirs on the 12th. on the same day!
don't ask me "how come?"

got home a bit late yesterday and found a cake baked by mum waiting for me.
she had a very busy day but still found time to squeeze out to bake me a birthday cake.

now that is love.

this year must be different.
i feel stronger, wiser and more of a go getter today.
almost like my big bro B. Obama ;-)

to all who have already called and sent messages, both home and abroad, thanks for keeping me up alllllllllllllll night!

love you all. na una don dey my back. u've never failed me yet.
this cake represents how i feel right now. musical.
there is small yawa in the office sha and a meeting is to be held by 1pm to discuss the issue.
i am dressed to kill, not in my bday suit, sorry. so, dressed to kill in my new outfit and shoes and looking smashing, my confidence level is at an all time high.
lets pray it stays that way.
HAPPY BDAY TO ME :-)

6 comments:

Naija Idol said...

awwwww. Happy Belated birthday. hope u had fun.

Splash said...

thank you :-)

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Hi,

Happy Belated B'day.

I think I've been here before. Your writing style is familiar.

Cheers.

Splash said...

thanks AlooFar.

i have visited ur spot b4. liked the read. i believe i did leave some prints.

Smaragd said...

happy birthday in arrears!

are u gon' update anytime soon?

ur comments at mine made me smile

Spesh said...

Happy Bday in arrears..