Friday 15 January 2010

New Year. New Cheer!

I got a job offer from a multinational oil and gas company with branches in over so many countries!
yeah!!!

it's going to pay me twice what i've been taking home now for the past 5 months!
the benefits are not bad at all!
all in all it makes sense.
PLENTY of sense.

I feel kind bad, some worth, that i have to leave now when they need all hands on deck.
God knows i have put in my all the best ways i know how into keeping operations running.

It is scary moving again.
Lord, guide my footsteps. (on my knees).

I am a pioneer and i will succeed.

4 comments:

Admin said...

yeah God will guide you,cheers

Fabulo-la said...

Congratulations babaesxxx!

TayneMent said...

Congrats oh! That is a blessing in itself.

Splash said...

Thank you guys.
we we all get blessings in this recession.