Wednesday 20 January 2010

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!



Today is my birthday!
I thank God for all that he has done for and given to me.
but mein i am close to the 30 now o! 29 and counting.

My best friend called and wished me happy 50th birthday. Then my boyfriend calls to wish me happy 40th birthday.
well, not today but by His grace i go reach.

Obama is a special guy. The date of his inauguration just fell on the right date. :-)
need i say more. :-)

The office is giving me 2 cakes from my favorite cake place "Araba's Homemade" in Yaba.
Their cakes are to die for.

Guys, have a lovely day.

8 comments:

Admin said...

happy bday,enjoy your day,cheers

Unknown said...

happy buffday gurl!have fun well well o.. have fun.. just be happy.. so if you're dangerously approaching 30.. na bad thing.. abeg live life!not only you that your biological clock's ticking.. we many oh.. !lol.. just have fun..cheers!
www.askchacha4free.blogspot.com

Freaksho said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
here's wishing you get the best gift as a birthday present - a fantastic new job!

Splash said...

@ muyiwa - Thanks babes.
@ 2 cute4u - oh! i did have fun yesterday and i hear you loud and clear! lol. thanks for the visit.
@ Freaksho - thanks dear, you know every.

Myne said...

Happy Birthday and wish you many happy returns.

Nice blog.

cerberus said...

Feliz Cumpleaños guapa.


Bless.

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Happy Birthday. Have a great year.

Trésor said...

hey guurl, you miss me? cos I missed u. Happy birthday in arrears.
Thank God for the new job. I wish you and me can be sharing the money sha.

See ya.ee