Wednesday 23 September 2009

Horse Shit Continues

the drama continues from here.

that same day, after close of work, my phone rang and it was a private number.
i casually picked it and the first thing i heard was "Splash, Splash, a beg no vex"
i was like who is this then the voice struck me.
thing is since he left naija we have not even talked. we just throw greetings through his sis. that kind of thing. no biggie.
at first i was wondering what he was talking about then i remembered.

ME: WHO BE THE GAL? NA UR GF?
GUY: YES. A BEG NO VEX. NO MIND AM. I TOLD HER NOT REPLY THE WALL MESSAGE BUT SHE NO GREE HEAR.
ME: HA, THAT MEANS U DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE PRIVATE MESSAGE SHE SENT TO MY BOX?
GUY: WATIN SHE TALK?
(i then went on to tell him word for word.)
GUY: KAI! SEE EHN... I'M NOT EVEN PICKING HER CALLS.
ME: IS SHE A NIGERIAN?
GUY: NO. ANOTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY AND SHE IS NOT IN THE UK RIGHT NOW. SHE'S IN ANOTHER PART OF EUROPE.
ME: DO U REALLY LIKE HER?
GUY: YES
ME: OK. I WILL SEND HER A MESSAGE TO CLEAR THIS CRAP UP.
GUY: THE GIRL JUST MESS UP.
(you think?)
we sha laughed about it and i told him not to worry. sey the girl never see and she never know.

the next day i replied her mail. i decided to go the way of the Bible. a calm voice ..... harsh..... My people, i no go lie you, fight been dey my body. to tear her from limb to limb but thought more about setting an example. a good one to reflect my kind and gentle nature *evil laugh*
the mail went;

*woman,

i do not know who you are, but i will explain a few things;

1. your boyfriend has been my friend for over 10 years.
2. i use to date his younger brother and
3. his younger sister is my best friend.
4. we all grew up and lived together in Nigeria for over 10 years!
so cool it!

if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me.
i look forward to hearing from you.*

she replied the very same day apologizing for reacting that way and bla bla bla bla. how sh eno be naija so she dey feel uncomfy for e friends side and things. that my choice of words really got to here and so on and so forth.
girls! we too dey get ahead of ourselves
i learnt a lesson here sha. get into ur man and do not be insecure when his old pals come around. enter dem join.

i replied saying no problem. that i just wanted to clarify things put her mind at ease.
she kan sey God bless me.

i'm good.
i got an apology, did it the Christian way and she thinks i'm a good person. which i must say i am (fluttering my eyelashes)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I laugh.... well, we all make that mistake, people have with me and the way i relate with my male friends.. sha, i gotta tell you this.. I for one i've never made that mistake.. ive always been right on point...New on your page. but i gotta hand it to you, it's a nice place..
FREE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
www.askchacha4free.blogspot.com