Saturday 14 August 2010

A Lot

A lot of stuff has happened in the past year.
after i started a new job earlier in the year everything has been quite a blurrrrrrrrrr.
only really bright spot has been my mum and my love.

it'll soon be a year and and and I'm sure of what i feel.
he's gangster i tell you. lol.

i need another job. things are not working out as i thought they would.
some restrictions I'm not enjoying.
I'm under utilized and beginning to feel demotivated. the exposure is not it at all. nothing forward.

my boss loves me but soon it'll be bye.

i now know how to tye gele. a relief that is i tell you.
i've been so scared of the thing for years.
thing is when you pay to learn something yourself, you take it seriously.
i put my head down and learnt.
i'm proud of me.
but, fixing strand by strand lashes is a definite no no for me right now.
i'll stick to strips. safer to put on and safer to take off.
at least you are sure your eyelashes, no matter how scanty they are, will remain.

have good weekend people.

to all those in love, keep loving.

1 comment:

Myne said...

All the best in your job plans. Gele tying is an art, I barely get by, lol..