Thursday 21 May 2009

America has voted

I am so stunned.
I’m like ... what happened?
This can not be happening!
But it has happened!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ADAM LAMBERT DID NOT WIN IDOLS!

He should have won!
I felt him all the way. Every time he opened his lipstick covered lips, I’d be waiting not knowing what to expect, spell bound when the words finally come forth.

This was the best season ever as the contestants showed talent, creativity in interpretation and genuine love for music in the way they wowed the audience with their performances.

This expresses my thoughts perfectly.

This doesn’t mean Adam won't be a star. I believe he will be a star.
He is every song-writers' dream. His natural ability to interpret song was unmatched through out the competition.

Rock on Adam, i will definitely buy your CDs. no doubt.

No comments: