Monday 3 November 2008

BL

i have found a new love...
wait for it...
BOSTON LEGAL!!!

Denny Crane. Denny Crane.
Now that's a man after my heart.
i love his sense of humour.
The guy is Wako. But… brutally honest.
i mean he told a Judge that he was a moron! to his face! in open court!
Now that can only happen on TV. In America.
he leaves me in STITCHES.
my mum wonders what's so funny.
Actually started watching it sometime last year but got distracted. glad i no finish am

Then there is Alan Shore.
birds of the same feather. they get along real good and have very intellectual convos. deep.
can't wait to get home.
at least 2 episodes before i hit the sac.

kinda suffereing from amnesia these day. started during my illness this past weeks.
i get nervos when it's sleeping time. cant close my eyes and breath properly. need to tire myself out.
i nod off about 11:30pm and i'm coming through b4 2-3am then i'm up b4 5am again.
when it gets to that time of the morning i'm glad. very glad.
don't want to get hooked on any drugs cuz last week i was on Ibuprofen, Vultarin, Piritin and then valium.

totally hate Project Fame. it's a downer for me big time.

time to go home now. face the traffic. good thing i got company.

No comments: