Monday 21 January 2008

MY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to me! (Stevie Wonder style)
Ooh yeh, i wish me happy birthday
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, very many many happy returns (Evi Edna Ogoli Style)

Yes o! a year older and a year wiser (a common saying but don’t really apply to a lot of people).

Had some friends over, like 20 and not one gift. But I did get a declaration of love.(sigh).
We ate, drank, joked, yapped, faffed around, reminisced about being younger all the yarda yardas.
Two Classmates from school who were up for nomination for psycho of the class, then, were in attendance. So u can imagine. they both think the other party is psychoer. Can’t remember who eventually won the award

Thing is, I don’t feel my age and i definitely don’t look it either. No be just talk my people. I have been mistaken for a secondary school girl. Just this last December. so... hey! What can I say?
There was the time I met a guy on the bus and the conversation went thus;
GUY: “Hello”
ME: “Hi”
GUY: “Pretty girl” (I am like what the f… is this?)
GUY: “are seeking for admission into the university?”
ME: “no”.
GUY: “you must be in year one, which school?”
ME: “I’m through with school”
GUY: “So u must be preparing to go to NYSC camp”
ME: “nooo” (smiling) I am through with that.
GUY: “Then I guess I can safely say welcome to the labour market”
ME: “Dude, I’ve been working for two years now so step off”

I’m not that aggressive. Really.

i'm looking forward to new possibilities and the rest.
Lets see how this my new age and year turn out.

To all the goats (Zodiac sign) - WE SPECIAL!!!

No comments: